Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 1 batteries

Terry B50

Reaction score
Anyone with an Evo 1, who needs new batteries, They are available at Best Buy for $30. I also purchased a charging hub for $28. Great pricesScreenshot 2023-03-12 104414.png

I wanted to buy this, but when I tried to checkout, they said they won't ship and it has to be picked up at a local store. My local store doesn't have any.

This is the message I got
"
This item is no longer available for shipping.
Sorry about that! You still might be able to get it if you check nearby stores for availability."

This is the message I got
"
This item is no longer available for shipping.
Sorry about that! You still might be able to get it if you check nearby stores for availability."
I'm sorry that it's not working. I had bought one from Amazon for $45. I told another evo user in the drone club that I joined, and he looked there and looked further and found the Best Buy deal. So I got another battery from them too.

Hmm. So you are saying that another person actually got the Best Buy deal? If so, I will call BB and see what's going on.

Hmm. So you are saying that another person actually got the Best Buy deal? If so, I will call BB and see what's going on.
Yes he bought one there, so I tried it, and I sucessfully purchased one from BB also.

So I finally chatted with BB online and they had to put the order in manually, But I got confirmation they will be shipped.

Were you trying to order more than one? I tried to order two and it said the same about shipping. I was able to order one just fine.

Hello fellow drone pilots. I have had a similar nightmare with Autel batteries for the EVO 1. I had three batteries that suddenly went bad after many successful flights and charges. Pure frustration dealing with Autel. After some digging, I have found a potential solution. I have located a battery provider that has a smart battery with additional capacity but the same weight of the OEM battery. I will purchase one and try it out. If it works as advertised, I will the company used so that we can all get back flying. I am saddened that Autel won't own up to what appears to be either a bad battery design or software issue. Love the drone but hate the service. Let me know what you think.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials