Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evi Lite + firmware update, release yet?

Received my Lite+ on Thursday: I downloaded the Sky App, which was the latest version (was just updated in early Feb) and is required to be completed before the Firmware update. Once that was installed and the R/C was connected along with the quad, it immediately said there was a firmware update available. It took 15 minutes or so, but went smoothly and then said to reboot the controller and the aircraft, then it was done.

1st short flight went very smooth and all the newer updates were working: manual zoom "wheel", etc. It also had the various Quickshots and while I didn't check all of them, the Orbit worked worked perfectly even though it was low light after sunset.

So this year I’ve bought a Mavic 3, a Nano+, and a Lite+. The Autel’s are both incredibly unfinished products. Just completely unrefined. The Mavic was also a rushed product, but at least you could see the potential. I’ve decided to hold on to both of these Autel’s. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was worried about where this is going. I honestly didn’t feel this way about the E2Pv1.

So this year I’ve bought a Mavic 3, a Nano+, and a Lite+. The Autel’s are both incredibly unfinished products. Just completely unrefined. The Mavic was also a rushed product, but at least you could see the potential. I’ve decided to hold on to both of these Autel’s. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was worried about where this is going. I honestly didn’t feel this way about the E2Pv1.
Im in that same boat, thinking if Autel is ever going to be able to fix these issues they have with this drone. Its an awesome drone but the wandering camera makes videos etc unusable.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coastaldrone