Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Eugene Oregon checking in

Dave52

Reaction score
Retired geezer got an X-Star Premium today as a very expensive impulse toy purchase! Total noob to this. I'm gonna need lots of advice (and probably spare props!). Prepare for lots of dumb questions from me. :cool:

Dave

Reactions: brian bwin
Hey Dave, First off, you will find that she is WAY more than a toy......this is a serious bird with some VERY serious capabilities........that you will learn real fast!!

Anyway, welcome to the pumpkin patch!!

Reactions: Skypilot
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Enjoy!

Here's a hint on the props....if you have an Amazon Prime account, it's better to get them from Amazon rather than direct from Autel as Autel wants $18 shipping, and the base price is the same ($10 a pair).

Thanks all. I got this at Best Buy since their price is the same as Amazon. BB also had prop kits $10 so picked one up. Have ordered a couple extra batteries too. Need to get a short Lightning to USB cable. FAA signup done. Hey I'm trying to do it right. Ha.

Been watching lots of videos and studying the manual. Wish me luck. Weather here today is perfect so I might give it a try. (Looks around nervously)

There's never a dumb question Dave, I think we want all drone buddies to keep their bird in one piece
HAPPY HOVING !

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials