Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Enterprise arrival

Just got tracking confirmation that my Evo 2 Enterprise will be delivered tomorrow. Woohoo
Enterprise Shipping would be a better title.
Wanted to see pics of your kit.
Mine is scheduled to arrive on Friday.

Using mine for training initially and then mapping after the RTK unit becomes available.
I'm curious to see how it flies and performs in comparison to my V1.
Also how the Smart Controller works incomparrison to my Android/V1 Controller setup

One thing I'm curious about is the flexibility of the case and if it can fit more than 3 batteries. Seems a bit short sighted to have such a huge case, and only provide space for three batteries, especially in something named "Enterprise".

Which brings me to another thought... I think I'll be adding a case badge to the airframe that says: NCC-1701
I mean... why not!

Reactions: advexure
Well there it is. They are using availability of V2 Smart Controllers for these kits vs for straight orders. Ordered V2 E2P and V2 Smart Controller early August. Enterprise Kits going out with controllers while others wait. Grrrr.

I asked about upgrading with a trade-in at my reseller for the V2 Rugged Bundle with less than 30 flights. Offer was $600 less than I paid back on the bundle to trade in and upgrade. Passed on that.

Enterprise Shipping would be a better title.
Wanted to see pics of your kit.
Mine is scheduled to arrive on Friday.

Using mine for training initially and then mapping after the RTK unit becomes available.
I'm curious to see how it flies and performs in comparison to my V1.
Also how the Smart Controller works incomparrison to my Android/V1 Controller setup

One thing I'm curious about is the flexibility of the case and if it can fit more than 3 batteries. Seems a bit short sighted to have such a huge case, and only provide space for three batteries, especially in something named "Enterprise".

Which brings me to another thought... I think I'll be adding a case badge to the airframe that says: NCC-1701
I mean... why not!
Or CVN 65

Well there it is. They are using availability of V2 Smart Controllers for these kits vs for straight orders. Ordered V2 E2P and V2 Smart Controller early August. Enterprise Kits going out with controllers while others wait. Grrrr.

I asked about upgrading with a trade-in at my reseller for the V2 Rugged Bundle with less than 30 flights. Offer was $600 less than I paid back on the bundle to trade in and upgrade. Passed on that.
I heard that the SC will be available in about 3 weeks. If It was available now I probably would have gone with that and an EVO 2 Pro

Sounds like your reseller should be changed next time around. I recommend @advexure. They've been Awesome.

• Love
Reactions: G_G and advexure
I heard that the SC will be available in about 3 weeks. If It was available now I probably would have gone with that and an EVO 2 Pro
Big upgrades on this version IMO:
Bigger motors and props
Quieter flight
Stiffer Airframe
Built-in Night Strobe and other accessores.

I hate the case, but the above 3 are huge IMO

Reactions: edgardcafe
I think the case has 3 battery slots and 1 in the drone.
That is correct, there are also some other slots that can fit batteries if you want, namely beneath where the Smart Controller goes. Then beneath that area Autel has wasted a lot of good space. I'm sure we'll see some good ol' ingenuity taking place right away with foam and case modifications.

Sounds like your reseller should be changed next time around. I recommend @advexure. They've been Awesome.
@halzucati we appreciate you and thanks for the shout, business, and support. Safe flying with the new bird. :cool:

Advexure is my reseller.

Advexure is my reseller.
"Offer was $600 less than I paid back on the bundle to trade in and upgrade. Passed on that."

Spoke with our team and this does not sound like something we've offered. Please email us at [email protected] and we'll get you squared away, or PM us on the forum with your order number and email.

Big upgrades on this version IMO:
Bigger motors and props
Quieter flight
Stiffer Airframe
Built-in Night Strobe and other accessores.

I hate the case, but the above 3 are huge IMO
Strobe is not built in drone, Definitely would be nice though. It’s a attachment only.

Strobe is not built in drone, Definitely would be nice though. It’s a attachment only.
Agreed. Not sure I understand that decision, but then no other drones have them built in either at this level.
Perhaps night flying isn't that common, and sticking one on when necessary is too easy and cheap.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adunsky