Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Emerald Station Victoria Australia. Puffing Billy

cokeaddict

Reaction score
Emerald Station.jpg Pano.jpg Had some fun recording this historic steam train leaving the station.
Winter here at the moment and lost a few minutes waiting for the batteries to warm up but all worked out fine.
Just for fun added sound effects. This is a perfect example of when recording sound would be fantastic.
Click the HD button.

Last edited:
Very cool! And I love the two stills. Did you grab those from the video, or take actual snapshots?

Camera settings? Did you use a filter?

The problem with recording sound from the drone camera...all you'd hear is the drone! You'd really need to setup a mic on the ground near the train and then dub that audio in.

Very cool! And I love the two stills. Did you grab those from the video, or take actual snapshots?

Camera settings? Did you use a filter?

The problem with recording sound from the drone camera...all you'd hear is the drone! You'd really need to setup a mic on the ground near the train and then dub that audio in.
The stills were actual aeb shots. Just picked the best 1 of the 3 to edit. Setting i forgot sorry but kept ev at zero. No filter. In a valley and was dark.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials