Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Electrical problem

rshane1972

Reaction score
I bought an evo for fairly cheap with power problem. When I would turn the power on it wouldn’t do anything. Only the 4th light on the battery would blink. So I replaced the power board and that fixed it until I powered the motors and all the sudden the drone shut completely off and that same 4th light on the battery started blinking again. Has anybody had this kinda issue before?

I bought an evo for fairly cheap with power problem. When I would turn the power on it wouldn’t do anything. Only the 4th light on the battery would blink. So I replaced the power board and that fixed it until I powered the motors and all the sudden the drone shut completely off and that same 4th light on the battery started blinking again. Has anybody had this kinda issue before?

You are learning a hard lesson: don't buy flying things second hand. "Cheap/Used" is a guaranteed way to end up spending more than you planned and never ending up with a reliable aircraft. A previously owned drone is almost 90% guaranteed to have been crashed which can very easily turn into an endless money pit.

I did the same thing with an RC helicopter once, it was previously owned/crashed and it looked like a good deal. All I can say is it and the box of parts that it came with never lifted off the ground again until the day I threw away the whole box.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo