Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Early Morning Fog Rolling Off

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Went up the road to a local conservation area. Nice little spot with a speckled trout creek flowing through it that meets up with the big river I sometimes have in my videos. The road into there dead ends at the conservation area and is nice and straight. Figured it would be a good spot to do some before antenna mode runs to show how far stock antennas go compared to the 4Hawks antenna. Need to have something to compare it to. Anyways there was a fair bit of fog when I arrived this morning and it provided some nice photos.

lightroom-1.jpg lightroom-1-2.jpg lightroom-1-3.jpg lightroom-1-4.jpg lightroom-1-6.jpg lightroom-1-7.jpg lightroom-1-8.jpg

Very nice vid Agustine, nice transitions between takes.

Well done Agustine! What was your max distance without the new antenna?

Only 3\4 of a mile at 300 feet. Most times I can go 1.3 miles but I am starting to think it might have been because of the foggy conditions. Who knows with these things. One day they rock and another they don't.

WEnt out again this morning. No fog but a steady wind of 15-18 MPH.
Went out over a mile and could have gone further but decided to turn around and come back. Coming back the cross wind wanted to push me off my flight path LOL

20170830_121748_rmscr.jpg

Screenshot 2017-08-30 12.52.23.png

Last edited:
Great info, hope the new antenna does what they claim it does...we all know how those "claims" go...lol. If they are even half accurate that means 2 miles.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials