Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Dynamic Track Test

When using Dynamic Track, is it possible to manually maneuver the bird while the subject is being tracked?

Charlie...that's incredibly impressive. I haven't pushed my Evo yet. How fast was the car going, and how far from you did it end up travelling?

It still needs work. I've had it lose a car that passed behind a utility pole even though the pole only covered about 10% of the car.

Also, more than once when I was tracking a person walking it lost them for no good reason. No obstructions.

I was doing the same testing of the tracking myself but not from that great a distance. The EVO wouldn't track my Spark but locked onto a 3DR SOLO that a guy was fooling/learning with. He was very cautious and not smooth so the EVO had to do some stopping but it did hold the lock. Probably the Black of the SOLO helped with the contrast?
I hoped it would lock on the Spark so I could see how it did in a smoother flight...Maybe try on a cloudy day (rare in Phoenix!) so the Spark is easier to "pick up" with the tracking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hysteresis

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58