Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Dual

What he said about it not being radiometric did not make sense. He stated that the reason the Boson was not radiometric was due to the size of the sensor. The Lepton 2.5 80x60 and the Lepton 3.5 160x120 both are radiometric and are tiny. Later in the interview the interviewer corrects him and states that a Boson radiometric core is just not available at this time.

I got a quote on the Evo 2 Dual Rugged package last week and was told there is possibly a workaround to maybe get the JPEGs to work in FLIR Tools. I was at work while talking to the gentlemen and did not fully hear or grasp what he was saying. I will email him for clarification in writing and post any interesting results. My day job has the quote in hand and am waiting for the vendor to say they are in stock and we will be getting one. For my personal business I am going to wait and see if a radiometric becomes available.

Imagine if and when this drone gets a 640 resolution radiometric version! $10 to $14 thousand compared to a Matrice setup with XT2 of $22,000!

Reactions: advexure and Ansia
I got a quote on the Evo 2 Dual Rugged package last week and was told there is possibly a workaround to maybe get the JPEGs to work in FLIR Tools. I was at work while talking to the gentlemen and did not fully hear or grasp what he was saying. I will email him for clarification in writing and post any interesting results. My day job has the quote in hand and am waiting for the vendor to say they are in stock and we will be getting one. For my personal business I am going to wait and see if a radiometric becomes available.

Imagine if and when this drone gets a 640 resolution radiometric version! $10 to $14 thousand compared to a Matrice setup with XT2 of $22,000!

Fingers crossed! ?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marshall@DRONE