Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Dual battery chargers fit into case

ORANGE CRUSH

Reaction score
I purchased another battery charger to charge my several batteries quicker, I found that they fit into the case so i can take them on the go. I just wanted to share this with guys who have several batteries & want to charge them 2 at a time! They have refurbished chargers on Autel's website for $29.

Attachments

• DSC03452.JPG
    DSC03452.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
Reactions: KentA
I bought a second. I also bought an Inverter and hardwired it into my truck. I have 5 batteries. Extended my fly time considerably.

Reactions: Squirrel!
It sure makes it nice to have several batteries & a way to charge them away from home. I'm ordering an inverter today!

Thanks for the heads-up on this ORANGE CRUSH.
I just ordered another charger thinking it may pay for itself-- I often keep my batteries re-charged just in case I want to suddenly take off. Now I'll be able to get ready in 1/2 the time so 4 batteries may last longer.

Kent A, Glad i was able to help, now if we can get batteries for $79 again on Amazon like i did a while ago, you could have even more flight time!

Kent A, Glad i was able to help, now if we can get batteries for $79 again on Amazon like i did a while ago, you could have even more flight time!
Yea, I ordered one of those & instead of a battery I got a refund. As hard as it is to believe, a $79 battery probably represented the Golden Era of Autel.

I have an ERAYAK 800w inverter. Has 3 110V outlets and 2 USB outlets. Definitely has a fan, actually two. Haven't had it long enough to testify to longevity. Can't remember what I paid. Want to say $100.....

Can you run two chargers on it at the same time?
The charger is labeled at 1.4-amp which equals 154-watts. Autel’s Tim Matthews assured me that the commonly available 150-watt inverter will work. So Squirrel‘s 175-watt inverter can comfortably supply one Autel charger but not two chargers.

So I bought a 400 watt from from o'reilly and it did not work. After plugging it in it just flashed red light saying the charger was drawing to much. Kinda weird that that a 175 watt worked. Now I am wondering if the one I bought either was really cheap, or maybe just did not work.

So I bought a 400 watt from from o'reilly and it did not work. After plugging it in it just flashed red light saying the charger was drawing to much. Kinda weird that that a 175 watt worked. Now I am wondering if the one I bought either was really cheap, or maybe just did not work.

I ordered a 200W online and it didn't work out of the box. Had to return it.

Check out Best Buy, I got my extra batteries there for $79 delivered free in 2 days.

I got on their website & it says STORE PICKUP ONLY, no stores within 250 miles of me stock it, bummer! It doesn't look like they ship it.

Sorry about that, I just checked their web site too and it shows that it is only available for store pickup. Something must have changed with Best Buy, I got mine in August and they shipped it to me in 2 days for free. They must have changed their policy.

Bummer, sure could have used a couple more for that price, well black fridays coming, maybe Amazon will have something.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ