Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Drone motor covers?

I have the Autel Premium, does anyone know where I can get motor covers once the props are removed for transport in the case?
I have the Autel Premium, does anyone know where I can get motor covers once the props are removed for transport in the case?
Mine did not come with covers. My understanding is covers are designed more to keep dirt out and damage free when transporting in backpacks and soft cases, primary methods for transport of non-Autel quads. The Autel hard case keeps dirt out and the foam padding keeps the bird safe from damage.

Covers arrived yesterday. They fit just a little loosely but not so loose that they fall off when you turn the quad upside down and shake it. Plenty good enough IMO.

Covers arrived yesterday. They fit just a little loosely but not so loose that they fall off when you turn the quad upside down and shake it. Plenty good enough IMO.

My XSP came with motor covers, however they are loose fitting, so in the rugged case they are fine and held in place by the foam in the lid. Turn the XSP over and 3 fall off easily...might want to get a set of the CH INA ones, always good to have spares.

Intrepid

I bought the Autel Robotics backpack, and it came with motor covers. The backpack is a snug fit, so the motor covers stay on easily.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The DJI Phantom covers on Amazon work great for my XSP’s.

Reactions: KentA

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials