Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Drifting on stop and rotation question as well as firmware questions

mjbok

Reaction score
For full disclosure I updated to the Beta firmware. However I then used new batteries which rolled the firmware back.

For a bit the version showing in firmware for some items was 0.0.0.0 which I though was weird.

When I flew a couple batteries I noticed a couple things.
Previous it flew great, now when I let go of the stick it drifts, probably about 10 feet, which it never used to do.
Also rotation seems faster than it was. Is there a way (on DJI stuff there is) to limit the rotational speed?
Also it would continue to rotate for a half second after I let go of the sticks. It never used to do this.

Lastly, and this is kind of funny (wish I would have screen recorded it) I was getting speeds in the 170+ mph range. Obviously that isn't correct, but it was consistent that at full throttle it would top out just under 180 mph (per the display).

I have redone the beta firmware (had to do it three times for my three batteries), but haven't flown it yet. Doesn't this seem like an issue. If you put in a new battery it should upgrade the firmware on the battery, not rollback the firmware on the drone itself.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over3