Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Don't fall for 4k4less Autel EVO midnight "deal"

I wasn't complaining about the need to discharge batteries - just the method. To me it's crazy that I have to run down my RC battery in order to discharge the EVO battery. How about instead making the test button on the battery lock on so that it discharges by itself and calibrating the battery lights so that one LED = 8%?

If this isn't a first world problem.... I don't know what is LOL.

Reactions: safari
A follow up on the "4k4less.com" mess.....They have refunded my money after admitting they sold these without being in stock after stating it was to make the sale(deceptive).......stay clear of this company would be my suggestion...My EVO (ordered from Amazon) should be here tomorrow! Any tips for setting it up from you all ! Appreciate it.

Give Adam at Maverick Drones a ring. I got mine in 2 days, and he gave me a great deal! Maverick drones is an authorized Autel Dealer.

Reactions: safari
Give Adam at Maverick Drones a ring. I got mine in 2 days, and he gave me a great deal! Maverick drones is an authorized Autel Dealer.

I would have if I would have known...already ordered from Amazon...Thanks! Bookmarked the page for future though!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy