Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Does the Evo have dual IMU and compass?

JS1500

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Evo has dual IMU and compass? I've seen people talk about the Mavic's dual IMU, so I'm just curious.

Doubt it. Autel go out of their way to not even show its status to the customer, so I can only assume single IMU/Compass. Competition has both. More than happy to be proven wrong on this.

Reactions: MD Automation
What I find interesting about these Doc. is they clearly show a 900 Mhz antenna. I heard S&R made it very clear to Autel to have that option. To bad they don't listen to the general public. Kind of shows where Autel might be going down the road and why they had nothing to offer at CES 2019 in the way of new drones. Lots of companies trying to capture that commercial market as consumer drones have pretty much reached their peek. Even DJI is in full swing with the commercial side.

What I find interesting about these Doc. is they clearly show a 900 Mhz antenna. I heard S&R made it very clear to Autel to have that option. To bad they don't listen to the general public. Kind of shows where Autel might be going down the road and why they had nothing to offer at CES 2019 in the way of new drones. Lots of companies trying to capture that commercial market as consumer drones have pretty much reached their peek. Even DJI is in full swing with the commercial side.
I found that interesting. They are closing shop on consumer and proffesional drones and dedicating them full into enterprise. (Ex. P4P RTK, Matrice 200 v2 series, M2E)

If I didn't fail miserably in identifying the IMU on the Evo, it appears it only has 1, that I could identify.

Edit: I know nothing about PCBs, so I am making this up. ?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles