Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DJI to hold event in New York City to announce new drones on January 23rd

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Many people were expecting Chinese drone manufacturer, DJI to showcase new drones at the CES 2018 event in Las Vegas this week. But they did not. Instead of new drones, DJI showed a redesigned Osmo Mobile 2 and an all-new Ronin-S stabilizer. Both seem to be great products, but we did feel some disappointment that no new drones were announced. Luckily, it now seems that this may change soon as we just received an invite to a DJI event in New York City on January 23rd to announce new gear.

DJI to hold event in New York City to announce new drones on January 23rd

Its been rumoured for a couple of months now that DJI will have the Mavic 2 and P5 coming out this year. Also maybe a better camera on the spark.
They have always dropped hints a couple of weeks away from the announcement :)

Excuse my drift......

DJI, Autel, etc., etc., designers are probably working in the same building, same floor, same area. Sharing plans, ideas, marketing skills. Laughing at the Stupid Americans that will buy anything.........

Its been rumoured for a couple of months now that DJI will have the Mavic 2 and P5 coming out this year. Also maybe a better camera on the spark.
They have always dropped hints a couple of weeks away from the announcement :)
I guess that explains it. I have a "saved search" on Craigslist for all things DRONE. My email has been blowing up today. Appears everyone is dumping their DJI's

I guess that explains it. I have a "saved search" on Craigslist for all things DRONE. My email has been blowing up today. Appears everyone is dumping their DJI's
Funny....I have the same search on CL too but DJI stuff is consistently available on CL in large quantities...I think just a reflection of their huge market share.

Reactions: Busdriver
why does dji's jan 23 announcement photo (adventure unfolds) look eerily like the tail end of an autels recent video trailer for EVO (silhouette outline of a drone)....? Did autel steal some designs and simply announce the EVO before the Mavic2? interesting...

why does dji's jan 23 announcement photo (adventure unfolds) look eerily like the tail end of an autels recent video trailer for EVO (silhouette outline of a drone)....? Did autel steal some designs and simply announce the EVO before the Mavic2? interesting...
lol you're just spewing nonsense at this point

The EVO for sure, but I would wait for them to release it with a 1" sensor if they plan to release it.

I would wait a bit, no matter what. There's always bugs when something new comes out, no matter who comes out with it.

The Evo looks cool though. I gotta give 'em that! :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials