Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DJI store robbed

I’ve rewatched the video several times, some of the stolen drones were models on the floor. The part Im sure they’re finding out right now is that what they’ve go, doesn’t have a battery or a controller.

Reactions: Casper Espresso
I’ve rewatched the video several times, some of the stolen drones were models on the floor. The part Im sure they’re finding out right now is that what they’ve go, doesn’t have a battery or a controller.
The thieves arent interested in what it's missing. Eother they can get the missing parts later or they will sell these in ebay or similar places.

Last edited:
At the DJI Store I once visited, all the floor models were empty shells of the drones, basically only for size reference. Could be an insurance scam by the DJI store, calling it $16,000 worth of hollow floor models! ? The one guy went back in for the P4P shell!

At the DJI Store I once visited, all the floor models were empty shells of the drones, basically only for size reference. Could be an insurance scam by the DJI store, calling it $16,000 worth of hollow floor models! ? The one guy went back in for the P4P shell!

Correct, most models on display in store would be a "dummy" unit, however, not all systems have dummy units available (namely some of the larger DJI commercial platforms). Assuming they got some real inventory, chances are the serial numbers are tracked.

Reactions: G_G

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58