Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Discontinued????

bkushner

Reaction score
Just received notification from B&H that the Evo Lite is DISCONTINUED. What's going on with Autel?

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike
I got the same notice from B&H, but no other distributors have made this statement. I ordered my Lite+ from DRONE WORKS. I haven't received any such notice. Most of the main distributors are still accepting orders. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?
Perhaps I'll have to make a few phone calls this week.

I got the same notice from B&H, but no other distributors have made this statement. I ordered my Lite+ from DRONE WORKS. I haven't received any such notice. Most of the main distributors are still accepting orders. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?
Let me know what you find out please..

Droneworks says shipping in time for Christmas?

I'll first call Drone Works, then Advexure Drone Supplier, if Drone works can't give a good answer. Advexure is a bigger company. If anyone knows anything, they will.

Just received notification from B&H that the Evo Lite is DISCONTINUED. What's going on with Autel?
the B&H product withdrawal is most likely a company financials adjustment, not wanting sales on their books for items that have not even paid for yet, makes profits look better than they are, remove and start again in January, I would do the same if it was around our end of financial year.
Just on the Nano and Lite, B&H still have them shown on their site, they have just removed all details and not able to pre order, listed as coming soon, contact store with pricing is the only information shown atm

The Autel sky App is up in the Play Store. i updated today and flew my Evo2 using it. May be an indacation that the Nano is about to ship

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Hello everyone. If you consult the FCC website you see that the test data on the Evo Nano will be made public from 5/13/22 and those of the Lite will be made public from 5/17/22. So I certainly don't expect them to be shipped to customers before these dates. Have a nice day!

Hello everyone. If you consult the FCC website you see that the test data on the Evo Nano will be made public from 5/13/22 and those of the Lite will be made public from 5/17/22. So I certainly don't expect them to be shipped to customers before these dates. Have a nice day!
It will not take that long.I would say this coming week before Xmas.
The Autel Sky app for the new drones is available for download on google play as of two days ago.
That should mean the new drones will be released shortly.

I don't believe it much... ship the new drones in the middle of winter! So maybe for May they corrected all the mistakes! I'm too bad???

I don't believe it much... ship the new drones in the middle of winter! So maybe for May they corrected all the mistakes! I'm too bad???
Time of year or season would make no difference when they release a new product.
They would not have the new software available for the new drones five months before
they release the new products.So it will not be long.

when you file with teh fcc, you can mark some of your documents and confidential and the fcc will keep them hidden from view until a certain timeframe (not forever). after that, they will be made visible to the public just like the original documents you filed on the submission date. it's a good way to keep the entire world from seeing exactly what you are launching before you launch the product but as you know, fcc documents are subject to public records requests. the process is submit a month or two before launch, mark as most of it you can "confidential." you really don't want the photos and the exact dimensions and other secrets to leak. so as you said, this is the "made available to public" date, not the ship date or the launch date. this is what a sample letter looks like:

Date: November 24, 2021
FCC Laboratory
7435 Oakland Mills Rd
Columbia MD 21046
Subject: Request for Confidentiality
FCC ID: E2K-DWWPT2101
To Whom It May Concern,
Pursuant to the provisions of Sections 0.457 and 0.459 of Commission’s rules (47CFR§§0.457,
0.459), we are requesting the Commission to withhold the following documents from public
disclosure indefinitely.

S
chematic Diagram

Block Diagram

Part List

Operational Description
A
bove mentioned documents which contain detailed system and equipment description are
considered as proprietary information in operation of the equipment. The public disclosure of
above documents might be harmful to our company and would give competitor an unfair
advantage in the market.
In additional to above mentioned documents, pursuant to Public Notice DA 04-1705 of the
Commission’ s policy, in order to comply with the marketing regulations in 47 CFR §2.803 and
the importation rules in 47 CFR §2.1204, while ensuring that business sensitive information
remains confidential until the actual marketing of newly authorized devices, we are requesting
the Commission to withhold the following documents for 180 days after the grant of equipment
authorization is issued:

External Photos

Internal Photos

Test Setup Photos

User Manual
It
is our understanding that all measurement test reports, FCC ID label format cannot be granted as
confidential documents and those information will be available for public review once the grant of
equipment authorization is issued.
Best Regards,

It will not take that long.I would say this coming week before Xmas.
The Autel Sky app for the new drones is available for download on google play as of two days ago.
That should mean the new drones will be released shortly.
This didn't age well.

These disinformation thread titles are sucking the life out of this board. Ban the trolls

....and now b&h website has marked the autel evo 2 pro as "discontinued" so get ready for the huge outcry that is bound to happen! i mean, combine that with the v1 sw being "pulled" from the autelrobotics.com, it's just a matter of time before these drones quit flying altogether! /s

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Andrew01
....and now b&h website has marked the autel evo 2 pro as "discontinued" so get ready for the huge outcry that is bound to happen! i mean, combine that with the v1 sw being "pulled" from the autelrobotics.com, it's just a matter of time before these drones quit flying altogether! /s
EVO II Pro is far from discontinued. Production is just picking up again to meet demand. Likely just a inventory management system issue for the B&H website.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials