Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Disassemble Nano+ after water landing

Snafu

Reaction score
Hi,
today I took my Nano+ "for a swim". Own stupitiy basically, flying in less than ideal weather down a canyon without direct sight and downturned gimal. A branch got in the way and the rest is history.

Anyway, I now have two issues:
  1. one is the installed battery (immediately removed) is still blinking permanently on two LED. I opened the screws, but can't open anything further. Does anyone know if I can reset the battery?
  2. one is opening the casing of the drone to get access to the mainboard. I would like to clean all the electrical circuitry, but already fail in opening the casing. Does anyone have an idea if the case can be opened in a non-destructive way?
Cheers,

Snafu

Yup.. There's a video of a guy that does it.. Its for changing the gimbal rubbers but same process... Stay tuned. Will reply when i find it..

Hi,
today I took my Nano+ "for a swim". Own stupitiy basically, flying in less than ideal weather down a canyon without direct sight and downturned gimal. A branch got in the way and the rest is history.

1. one is the installed battery (immediately removed) is still blinking permanently on two LED. I opened the screws, but can't open anything further. Does anyone know if I can reset the battery?
  2. one is opening the casing of the drone to get access to the mainboard. I would like to clean all the electrical circuitry, but already fail in opening the casing. Does anyone have an idea if the case can be opened in a non-destructive way?
Cheers,

Snafu

On mine there is one black ball of glue or something on one of the back screws i guess as an indication of opening it up.. But this will give you the insights of how to get into it.

Reactions: kelly1
Hi,

Cheers,

Snafu
I have a Nano which spent about 4 month under the water. It felt down into hard reachable area and I had to wait when water freezed to reach it. Disassembled it, cleaned - and it still flies. gimbal is not holding horison but camera works and drone itself flies :)

Reactions: enKoDed

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy