Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Device Disconnected...

San2C

Reaction score
EVO is not connected to RC, can't find any method of connecting. Thanks for any help.

Great. Do the same with all your batteries and you’ll be good to go.
This one flew way over my head. What does FW update with battery in the A/C have to do with RC not connecting? I mean, it obviously works, but I don't get it! o_O

This one flew way over my head. What does FW update with battery in the A/C have to do with RC not connecting? I mean, it obviously works, but I don't get it! o_O
This is my understanding:
Sometimes the batteries require updates in addition to the aircraft. When installing a new FW version, it will automatically update the battery that is in the aircraft at the time of install if a battery upgrade is available. Obviously it won't upgrade batteries that aren't connected, so each battery needs to be updated individually for everything to communicate properly.

This is my understanding:
Sometimes the batteries require updates in addition to the aircraft. When installing a new FW version, it will automatically update the battery that is in the aircraft at the time of install if a battery upgrade is available. Obviously it won't upgrade batteries that aren't connected, so each battery needs to be updated individually for everything to communicate properly.
That part I am aware of. I just didn't realize that, if a battery's FW needs to be upgraded, it would cause issues with the RC connecting to the A/C.

That part I am aware of. I just didn't realize that, if a battery's FW needs to be upgraded, it would cause issues with the RC connecting to the A/C.
I could be wrong, but I had the same issue when I first owned my Evo. Directly or indirectly, updating FW solved the issue for me.

Here is a situation I just incurred. I updated to the latest firmware. I had been using the Beta Explorer App. I could not get my Android tablet to connect with the controller. I removed the Explorer App and reinstalled but kept getting no connection. My iPhone would connect via the USB port so I figured the cable must be bad for the Android device. It turned out, after a trip to the dreaded Best Buy lol, that they didn't have a cable. I had another Andriod tablet that is a clunker but installed the Explorer App and it connected. The remedy was to reset my Galaxy tablet to factory to get rid of the Beta Explorer App and install the new version. It is back up and running as it should. I had called Autel but they were unaware of the conflict. I sent them an email and let them know of how I remedied the problem. I hope this saves someone else the hassle I encountered. Still digging this great little drone!

Here is a situation I just incurred. I updated to the latest firmware. I had been using the Beta Explorer App. I could not get my Android tablet to connect with the controller. I removed the Explorer App and reinstalled but kept getting no connection. My iPhone would connect via the USB port so I figured the cable must be bad for the Android device. It turned out, after a trip to the dreaded Best Buy lol, that they didn't have a cable. I had another Andriod tablet that is a clunker but installed the Explorer App and it connected. The remedy was to reset my Galaxy tablet to factory to get rid of the Beta Explorer App and install the new version. It is back up and running as it should. I had called Autel but they were unaware of the conflict. I sent them an email and let them know of how I remedied the problem. I hope this saves someone else the hassle I encountered. Still digging this great little drone!
I remember reading somewhere when the iOs public update came out, that in order to install the public version, the beta must be uninstalled first.

I remember reading somewhere when the iOs public update came out, that in order to install the public version, the beta must be uninstalled first.
@mixchief It took a full reset of the Android tablet to get rid of the Beta software. I deleted it a couple of times and installed the new version to no avail until the reset.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuvNtiTTays