Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Custom Hoodman Landing pad

MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS

Reaction score
So I just got the custom Hoodman landing pad with the Autel logo. They are the Autel orange with black lettering and trim and I gotta say it looks sexy! LOL
Hoodman makes high quality landing pads. They are a thick canvas tarpaulin type material with a thick braided cable sewn in around the edge to keep it weighted down. Hoodman also sells strip LED lighting kits that attach around the outside edge. IMO they are reasonably priced for the high quality design and well worth the money!

Attachments

• IMG_20210222_185417694_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210222_185417694_HDR.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20210222_185355214_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210222_185355214_HDR.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
Came bundled with my $1395 AE2 Pro 6K package late last year. It's big even folded and undeniably heavy. But the Autel Orange cordura really pops off the screen when turning around and heading back. Possibly the only launch/landing pad worth carrying... and the price was certainly right!

They are indeed high quality landing pads. The weighted edges is a big plus when lauching/landing on hard surfaces. The loops are a bonus for string lights that I often use for night operations.

Unfortunately I have noticed that my custom Hoodman DOES NOT have the lighting hoops☹️

Are smaller lighter versions of the Hoodman as good? This thing is a little larger than needed sometimes, since the Evo II is easy to center on landing. Keeping lens clean and grit from getting ingested by the bearings is the priority

Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
Are smaller lighter versions of the Hoodman as good? This thing is a little larger than needed sometimes, since the Evo II is easy to center on landing. Keeping lens clean and grit from getting ingested by the bearings is the priority

Yes they have a smaller size and it is the same quality, but does not have the Autel logo.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials