Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

CrystalSky Screen Resolution

mdreuben

Reaction score
I've loaded the Autel software onto my CrystalSky monitor. It works well, but the screen resolution is way too low.

You can see in the attached photo just how large the type is, and how the letters wrap onto two lines.

I haven't been able to find any setting that can adjust the resolution, either within the program or in the tablet setting.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• 23DC165C-E764-4157-B2E3-42438579D209.jpeg
    23DC165C-E764-4157-B2E3-42438579D209.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: PingSpike
I don't know if I put this on my CS or not, but this probably can help, called second screen.
You can change the DPI and that will help. I use this on one of my tablets with DJI GO to get rid of issues.
You create a profile, then launch it when needed.

I'll probably try this over the weekend too, but I'm guessing it's as simple as having an "evo profile" and a "dji profile" (to return it back to normal)?

Sort of - what I did was to look at the "default" DPI that was shown, just in case I messed it up....LOL.
I just made one profile, so if the default one works for DJI and not Autel, just make one for the Autel and remember to launch it before you launch the Autel app.
You can have the profile launch on startup, but I just prefer to manually launch it. It defaults back to normal on restart, or turning off the loaded profile.

Reactions: PingSpike
You can see in the attached photo just how large the type is, and how the letters wrap onto two lines.

I've had some good success @mdreuben with the SecondScreen app that @Quad808 recommended.

I probably need to play around with the possible resolutions and dpi combinations but so far this is working well on a quick test.

Note, I created a profile called 'Default' which returns everything to the default settings for when switching back to DJI.

832B6A6D-8199-4C61-A614-9BF57DB49C45.jpeg
Settings above.

And here's how it looks in the Autel Explorer app now:

8C020AF1-F7EC-4604-8984-94474320B3C4.jpeg
Thanks @Quad808 for the app recommendation ?

Reactions: drrags and Quad808
Hmmm.... I'm trying to figure out how to grant superuser privileges to secondscreen. Is there a terminal on the CS?

I don't know if I put this on my CS or not, but this probably can help, called second screen.
You can change the DPI and that will help. I use this on one of my tablets with DJI GO to get rid of issues.
You create a profile, then launch it when needed.
Thanks for the helpful information! I'm not an android user so I have been working with my CS in blind faith the instructions work. Thus far I've been able get Explorer running nicely on my CS but with the large type. But for second screen the "permissions" stuff and "root" stuff has me scared to monkey with it. Would you be willing to walk me (and those like me) through how you managed mounting Second Screen? Greatly appreciate your help.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain