Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

CrystalSky Mounting at the bottom of EVO II controller

Jiri Bakala

Reaction score
Does anyone know where is the video with a gentlemen explaining how to make CrystalSky work with the EVO II controller --- AND he has a 3D printed little bracket that allows him to attach the CrystalSky BELOW the controller, similar to how DJI Mavic attaches phone? For the life of me I am unable to find that video. He states that he might be selling those brackets to other users.

Thank you for any help finding this.

Not this one. In the one I saw the gentlemen 3D printed a bracket that he mounted on the back the the screen and then it got squeezed between the two handles of the controller.

This one has the CS on top of the controller - what I am looking for is mounted at the bottom. Similar to this one on Etsy, that someone is making for DJI:

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 19.54.26.png

Yep

Attachments

• 15D49872-0541-46C8-BF13-54F67D177A24.jpeg
    15D49872-0541-46C8-BF13-54F67D177A24.jpeg
    708.8 KB · Views: 36
I find this setup (the picture above) to be blocking the controller screen completely. It's a shame to lose the ability to see the flight telemetries.

It’s adjustable, can slide back. I have it this way just for balancing.

The Crystal sky makes the autel controller extremely heavy. I use my crystal sky connected to the live deck on a tripod.

Reactions: Kinross36
Search this video, I think this ois what you are refering to: "CrystalSky How to setup Litchi and Autel Explorer"

I find this setup (the picture above) to be blocking the controller screen completely. It's a shame to lose the ability to see the flight telemetries.
Theres the video your looking for you may have found it all ready but its a good idea Tom

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy