Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Cove Marina - #droneaerials

Good content, video quality is horrible! You might try 1080p/30fps.

Video plays at 360p. What does the OP need to do to increase the quality to 720 or even 1080p? I imagine it was shot in a higher quality. Just wondering what was done to create a lower quality 360p upload? Was that a function of a rendering decision?

I think the first thing is to find out what software he’s using. It may be a freebie and will only render at a low resolution. Could be he doesn’t know where to look.
I am relative new to Apple products and have an iPad Pro and use Luma Fusion. Pretty simple and only $20. I guess we’ll have to wait to see what he has before we can help.

Reactions: superflyguy
I think the first thing is to find out what software he’s using. It may be a freebie and will only render at a low resolution. Could be he doesn’t know where to look.
I am relative new to Apple products and have an iPad Pro and use Luma Fusion. Pretty simple and only $20. I guess we’ll have to wait to see what he has before we can help.
Yes, such awesome images, (not to mention their editing proficiency,) it seems a shame not to be able to experience them in greater clarity/resolution.

If you guys actually go to his Youtube channel you will see all his other videos are 1080 or higher. I suspect he did not notice it was uploading at the low resolution of 360P. Trust me it happens as I have done this without noticing until it was to late. I'm sure just by looking at his other videos he does not need any help and probably could offer some of you help :)

If you guys actually go to his Youtube channel you will see all his other videos are 1080 or higher. I suspect he did not notice it was uploading at the low resolution of 360P. Trust me it happens as I have done this without noticing until it was to late. I'm sure just by looking at his other videos he does not need any help and probably could offer some of you help :)
When I went to the YT channel on which the Cove Marina vid is displayed, I noticed all of the vids were either 360 or 480P. Please post the name of the channel w higher quality uploads.

Video plays at 360p. What does the OP need to do to increase the quality to 720 or even 1080p? I imagine it was shot in a higher quality. Just wondering what was done to create a lower quality 360p upload? Was that a function of a rendering decision?

For some strange reason, it rendered in 360 lol. SW is programmed for HD quality. I'll need to repost.

Reactions: Tufargon

No freebies. Always have used FCPX. Rendered 360 in error, will be reposting.

Reactions: Tufargon
Sorry about poor quality video resolution.
I made an error by inadvertently selecting the incorrect resolution of 360 on FCPX settings/window area (I know potato-like quality lol).
See corrected video.
Thank you guys.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials