Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Corrupted still images - Evo II Pro

jgrimson

Reaction score
I've barely had my Evo II Pro and was testing video and taking stills. I had it set on 3 burst, highest res. stills and 4K video. So the video looks fine but all the stills have corrupted images. What could be the reason?MAX_0007 test.jpg

Hey, The reason behind many below:

• Improper handling of the storage card
  • Formatting
  • Accidental deletion
  • Virus/malware infection
  • Abrupt shutdown of the system during transfer or sharing of files

You can always turn on/off ‘Cache during video shooting’ in DJI Go App under ‘General Settings.

In such situations, the drone photo repair software – Stellar Repair for Photo is a secure way out with its latest technology and complete support for DJI drone cameras.

Hey, The reason behind many below:

• Improper handling of the storage card
  • Formatting
  • Accidental deletion
  • Virus/malware infection
  • Abrupt shutdown of the system during transfer or sharing of files

You can always turn on/off ‘Cache during video shooting’ in DJI Go App under ‘General Settings.

In such situations, the drone photo repair software – Stellar Repair for Photo is a secure way out with its latest technology and complete support for DJI drone cameras.
I don't understand this answer. None of the reasons you suggest apply here. Also this is not a DJI drone or software.

I'm wondering if the Sandisk 128 G U3 card is the problem, but it should not be based on it's specs. Shot in 4K h.265 HDR on a Sandisk Extreme PLUS 128Gv30 U3 A2 which should handle 4K fine. This happened in 2 other shots and I did not see on iPhone when shooting. This is potentially a very bad issue on pro shoots when I can't see that bad video areas until later in post.

WAG;
try shooting a still without the phone, just AC RC, remove the SD card and view with a computer/tablet

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials