Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Controller Stick Mode 4

straks

Reaction score
Few days ago I bought my first Autel Drone, an EVO II 8K. As I also have 5 DJI Drones which I fly with controller stick mode 4 I wondered that this mode is not supportet by Autel ?
Is there any way to establish this stick mode ?
I also thought about opening the rc controller to exchange the cables of the sticks, has anyone opened it and how ?

Tried to open the controller to exchange the cables of roll and yaw:
Under the type sticker there are two screws, but there must be another screws or a trick to open it.
Any idea or tip ??

Found this video for opening the controller, but it seems too difficult for me to exchange the stick cables:

Man, I was really hoping I found the answer here. Ha. After 5 years of flying freestyle in mode 4, I’m finding it impossible to comfortably fly my evo with any kind of smooth movement.

Is there anything new concerning the possibility of selecting stick mode 4 on Autel drones ?
I tried stick mode 2 on my EVO II, but its nothing for me as I fly all my other aircrafts, these are sport planes, gliders, helicopters, other drones (such as DJI Mini 2/Air 2/Air 2s/Mavic 2/Mavic 3), with stick mode 4 !

Warning to all who will try to exchange the Yaw/Roll cables in the EVO II controller:
Its NOT POSSIBLE because its built in micro SMD technology !
In the DJI FPV RC-N2 controller its possible, in the EVO II controller NOT !

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials