Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Controller rubber phone holders

Herdfan

Reaction score
So this morning I decided to get some footage of the ice storm. Got it out of the bag and everything was going well until my phone popped out of the holder. Put it back and it popped right back out again. Then I noticed the rubber at the top of the phone holder was missing.

Anyone ever lose this piece and what did you do to replace it. Looked online and can't find that part. Certainly not buying a new controller for that piece.

Thanks.

You can buy and use shower pan liner from Lowes or Home Depot. Cut it to size and glue it in with a good type glue. Solved and fixed. (Cost wise might just want to buy the part from Autel!)

Go to a local Ace Hardware, if you have them local to you or just a local hardware store, and check out the furniture pad section.

I can't tell by the packaging if these are the thick ones I've used in the past for various things but something of the sort should do fine. Cut it down to size and you'll have plenty left over if you lose another one.

Last edited:
Go to a local Ace Hardware, if you have them local to you or just a local hardware store, and check out the furniture pad section.

I can't tell by the packaging if these are the thick ones I've used in the past for various things but something of the sort should do fine. Cut it down to size and you'll have plenty left over if you lose another one.

Thanks. Will check them out today.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hippo35