Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Connecting Google pixel phone to Evo remote?

For my Pixel 4A 5G, I found relatively inexpensive 12" Right-Angle USB-A to Right-Angle USB-C ones that are rated for USB 3.1 data speeds for ~$5 each on EBay (but had to look closely at the listings to eliminate the many USB 2.0 speed data ones). You really don't need to concern yourself with finding an exact replacement for the odd-duck right angle Micro USB to USB-C style like Autel provides with the kit. I'd suggest that even if you could find an identical one, to use the USB-A port on the controller instead because it's a lot less fragile. Leave the Micro port for charging. That way less wear and tear than always having to disconnect the Micro cable to charge.

Using the USB-A port on the Standard Controller, any data-capable USB-A to USB-C cable should work. But note that many if not most of the ones sold at convenience stores are charge-only-- you need to use a data cable. Doesn't have to be faster data than USB-2.0 speeds for your Pixel 4 to fly with the Autel controller, but USB-C or USB 3.1 or faster won't be so aggravating when transferring video files later if you happen to randomly grab whatever cable is handy for such purpose.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy