Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Columbia Steel Iron Ore MIne

rkyleh

Reaction score
The weather turned nice for a few days and I was itching to fly so I took my bird out to Iron mountain and did a little videoing. This is one of four pits on this side of the mountain. All of this area is shut down. Around on the east side of the mountain there is still an active area although it is shut down right now.

Loved it rkyleh! But is it just me or was there a lot of camera wobble?

Reactions: tdhart
Loved it rkyleh! But is it just me or was there a lot of camera wobble?
Thanks Yes there was a lot of wobble. It was the first time I have had that problem. After I saw the video I calibrated my gimbal I hope that takes care of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: tdhart
Loved the video, but if your Evo had went down in there you might not retrieve it for a while....
The company that controls all of this now has full time watchman. The last one I talk to said I could fly over the area but if my drone went into one of the pits it was gone. Nobody is allowed down in there.

The company that controls all of this now has full time watchman. The last one I talk to said I could fly over the area but if my drone went into one of the pits it was gone. Nobody is allowed down in there.
Yep, it looked like all the roads going down were falling in, hard to get down there except maybe a mule ride...

I thought you where a Para-Commando in your younger days. LOL Just drop right in and climb out ;)
ParaTeam2.jpg

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill