Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

CHANGE -- Autel response time

I think I am done buying the 'unknown'. I will stick to manufacturers that make it successfully past the first series.
I also believe such way. Having great specs on a paper is nice, good for baiting, but not as nice as having spare parts, mods, big community of users and tech support available, especially when it is about high end (and expensive) technology gears that can quickly finish on a book shelve if impossible to maintain.

I guess you guys never owned an XSP. One sweet *** machine.. Blows any phantom right out of the water.

I also believe such way. Having great specs on a paper is nice, good for baiting, but not as nice as having spare parts, mods, big community of users and tech support available, especially when it is about high end (and expensive) technology gears that can quickly finish on a book shelve if impossible to maintain.
Exactly. And to all those who have such an issue with the DJI customer service hype, even if they were as bad as some portray them, you only have that worry for 365 days, after that, you are on your own anyway. My opinion is why not choose a product that is so popular that is not only has a large variety of OEM parts but third-party products also.
I guess you guys never owned an XSP. One sweet *** machine.. Blows any phantom right out of the water.
I assume you have never owned a DJI. :D Yes, I own an XSP and it is a decent machine. Just not the best. Sorry, that is just the way it is. Everyone who owns one should enjoy it as I do mine. Just keep an open mind.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill