Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Case Mod

I would take a video of my own, but it would look just like that guy's (without the accent!).

Sent using Tapatalk

I use my case almost every day; I haul it out to my car almost every morning and take it with me to work on the off chance that I'll be able to fly at lunchtime. :) Although, I haven't taken it to work for about 2 weeks now because of the high ambient temps.

I also don't haul it to work with me when I ride to work on my sport bike, because instead of flying the bird at lunchtime, I fly The Bird (Honda Blackbird, that is!) at lunchtime with a buddy!

However, that may change, as today I got inspired to see if I can fit it in my case and take it with me. Seems to work!! Check out the album here: https://autelxpilots.com/media/albums/motorcycle-case-mod.10/

Would much rather just purchase a mavic pro for this kind of thing, but you gotta work with what you've got, right? :)

full

full

I use my case almost every day; I haul it out to my car almost every morning and take it with me to work on the off chance that I'll be able to fly at lunchtime. :) Although, I haven't taken it to work for about 2 weeks now because of the high ambient temps.

I also don't haul it to work with me when I ride to work on my sport bike, because instead of flying the bird at lunchtime, I fly The Bird (Honda Blackbird, that is!) at lunchtime with a buddy!

However, that may change, as today I got inspired to see if I can fit it in my case and take it with me. Seems to work!! Check out the album here: https://autelxpilots.com/media/albums/motorcycle-case-mod.10/

Would much rather just purchase a mavic pro for this kind of thing, but you gotta work with what you've got, right? :)

full

full
Looks like you've got it going on!:)

Thanks for the heads up on this video. I just finished my case took about 1 hour work great and does save some time whenever you want to get airborne a little quicker. Thanks again

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Reactions: WildDoktor
I would take a video of my own, but it would look just like that guy's (without the accent!).WildDoktor, post: 6079, member: 425"]I would take a video of my own, but it would look just like that guy's (without the accent!).

Sent using Tapatalk
I'm pretty sure we can rule out the fact that he's from England.

Reactions: WildDoktor

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials