Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Cannot upload Video to Premiere Elements

Pilot2

Reaction score
I just shot some video with my Evo 2 Pro in 4K. I cannot get it to load into my 2019 Premiere Elements video editing software. Does any one out there use Premiere Elements with their Evo 2? It will load all of my DJI 4K videos just fine. I would appreciate the help. Thanks!

I just shot some video with my Evo 2 Pro in 4K. I cannot get it to load into my 2019 Premiere Elements video editing software. Does any one out there use Premiere Elements with their Evo 2? It will load all of my DJI 4K videos just fine. I would appreciate the help. Thanks!
@Pilot2 I use Premiere Pro but have a copy of Premiere Elements I ended up with when I got the Photoshop version for RAW pics. What operating system are you using? What settingfor 4K are you using? IE: MP4 / Mov / HEVC?

I just switched my Evo 2 Pro over in settings to record the .*** files necessary to record the drones lat lon within the file and poof! The videos will no longer load into Premiere Pro. Im having to take the media and convert it using the VLC media player in order to make the files compatible. google it...

You can either slide the .*** slider ON to record and then use VLC Media Player to reconvert it prior to importing it into Premiere OR switch it off and Premiere Pro should then accept the file. Hope that helps...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE