Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Cannot access saved missions

cfimuncie

Reaction score
So I am trying to do a little mapping and I plan the mission well ahead of time and save it. I can access these saved missions as long as I do not connect to the Evo I. As soon as I power up the Evo and connect to the controller, I cannot access these saved missions. So I have to re plan the mission standing there ready to fly the mission. Very aggravating. I'm guessing its probably a storage location issue with the phone, Samsung Galaxy S20. Anyone experience this?

Thank you,
Brandon

Hello,
What version of Explorer are you using.
I have an S20 + and I don't have this problem.

Why use a mixed application for the Evo 1 which is mainly used for the Evo 2. De premium, an October 2010 version, in which no improvement for the Evo 1 has been made and which has been even downgraded in its mission functions compared to the old version dedicated only to the Evo 1.

I am still not using the latest Explorer version V1.0.1.45 which was the last one dedicated only to the Evo and I have not lost anything compared to what the mixed version caused the Evo1 to lose, especially on the preparation of certain mission without the aircraft being in the air.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy