Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Canceled pre-order

cappy

Reaction score
Nobody should be buying any more Autel drones due to their limited useful life. Have two EVO 1 drones, but now junk due to lack of battery replacements. They are excellent drones and have never had a problem with either one. They make the best drones available, but they design in a very short life usage. Thought a Nano lite+ would be a nice addition to my fleet, but in reflection, why spend a thousand bucks on a device with such a limited useful life? Unless Autel gets on the ball and gets replacement batteries available for all it's models, buying another from Autel drones is an expensive waste of time. Surely many other fans of these drones must feel like I do. I call on everyone who knows these are excellent drones but come with an Achilles Heel,to demand replacement batteries be made available before they buy another drone. No doubt Autel will remain quiet on this very poor marketing strategy.

Reactions: YuKay
Nobody should be buying any more Autel drones due to their limited useful life. Have two EVO 1 drones, but now junk due to lack of battery replacements. They are excellent drones and have never had a problem with either one. They make the best drones available, but they design in a very short life usage. Thought a Nano lite+ would be a nice addition to my fleet, but in reflection, why spend a thousand bucks on a device with such a limited useful life? Unless Autel gets on the ball and gets replacement batteries available for all it's models, buying another from Autel drones is an expensive waste of time. Surely many other fans of these drones must feel like I do. I call on everyone who knows these are excellent drones but come with an Achilles Heel,to demand replacement batteries be made available before they buy another drone. No doubt Autel will remain quiet on this very poor marketing strategy.
Don't forget the many other EOL parts needed to maintain/repair the doomed drones. And spare a thought for those who invested $5k+ into products which quickly became obsolete. In monetary terms, EVO 1 suckers got off lightly. I call this extermination of young drones Evocide - and one day Autel will be held to account.

Stand corrected. Last time I checked months ago no-one were selling EVO 1 batteries. Have now ordered several. going to get m,ore useful service from my birds now. Thanks for replies to set me straight. Genius does have an upper limit1

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MountainDroneTN