Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Camera not displaying

pigeonest

Reaction score
hello, I've been messing with this awhile
My camera is no longer displaying video on the remote or on phone

I used to have to restart it several times and it would work fine. Now nothing, also it dose not show an sd card on the remote and I can't get it to update via sd card or phone.
I was able to force an upgrade with a USB drive via the controller everything updates but it says camera failed everything. It has the current software but the camera version shows all 0's?
The gimbal is fine video transition fine , I am able to gilt camera up and down with the remote. No video, I'm not sure if my problem is the camera, software or sd card reader. I also tried buying a new sd card.

From the information you have given it appears that the SD card slot in your drone has gone bad. To put some extra icing on the cake, it appears as you were updating the firmware, the camera firmware wasn't installed and screwed your camera, therefore showing 0.0.0.0. If my understanding is correct, your only solution is to send it in for repairs. To my knowledge, only Autel Robotics can get your drone back in the air.

Is the downgrade in FW only available for the Evo 2? If not I wonder if going back would help? Worth a try if you can.

Looks like it's only for the Evo 2.

It does indeed work for the Evo 1. I did it myself. That being said, if the SD card reader doesnt work, then it will not work.

Reactions: Tufargon
Good point. Looks like it may need to go back to Autel.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuvNtiTTays