Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Beta <2.01

highflyer777

Reaction score
I thought the beta beast was contained but, not quite. I have: quick stop, expo, > stab, star point, no imu warmup many positive attributes. But, even with the aircraft powered not able > 15 waypoints ie and a single occasion of a banner flicker, "up to date software available"....................

Win10 pro, Android 6.01, Nexus7 2nd gen, XSP, v2.01, StarLink v2.03.20

The last day or 2, did dozen re-flash(s) all being done from XSP reformat(s) not Win10.

Migrated from beta v1.3.30 and v1.1.3 before that.

Files updated (checked) on flash FW............ flight control & optical flow (possibly sonar) Now reports simply......... "your up to date".

How to fix these last bugs?

I had the Nexus 7 3rd gen and there are even a YouTube on not to use this Tablet so I changed to a Nvidia Shield (hard to find one) and it was day and night as I get connected right away.
Please choose a model recommended by Autel .

Good luck

Norm

Norm,

Ouch! I really like the Nexus7 and have no occasions to fault it being the culprit to connect..................... until v2.01 !!! Maybe some others will weigh in and confirm for or against?

Carl

I like you loved my Nexus 7 but ! not approved for the XSP unit. It pained me to realise my connection problems was because of it as with my new Shield tablet all problems with connection disappeared.

Good Luck Buddy here's one link on the subject and please keep me informed.

Normex, et al

I think your right. The annoying successive "disconnects" with my Nexus7 so far are gone. Instead I'm using a Nvidia Shield K1 8" and it connects and works perfectly with FW v2.01.

The Nexus7 is a fine tablet but seems not to like the programming in v2.01.

I still get the message, "New firmware available" momentarily at each power up with StarLink.

And, I can only get the old <= 15 wp(s).

Normex, et al

I think your right. The annoying successive "disconnects" with my Nexus7 so far are gone. Instead I'm using a Nvidia Shield K1 8" and it connects and works perfectly with FW v2.01.

The Nexus7 is a fine tablet but seems not to like the programming in v2.01.

I still get the message, "New firmware available" momentarily at each power up with StarLink.

And, I can only get the old <= 15 wp(s).

Hey very glad for you Highflyer and yes the Nexus 7 is a fine tablet and my wife who is not computer savy likes it so much she gave me $100.00 to which I said Oh...... OK but if you don't like it anymore just let me know :) This is a bit odd to get this message, and you are sure you have the latest Beta. Btw have you got also the latest Nougat firmware with your K1? It is day and night over mine as the battery now last similar to the Nexus. Do you have glare issues with your K1 ...let me know.

A bit confused on the word / sec.

Take care

I'm using an Amazon BLU HD R1 $60 phone and it is flawless with connection.

Reactions: KentA
About 5000' @ 250' height. I get a brief 'warning' now and again. But that has nothing to do with the phone, that is the remote and AC connection.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials