Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Best export settings for EVO 2 Pro in Premiere

Brian Ferry

Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Hello Gents,

I've been playing around with all possible export options in Premiere for 6k and 4k contents.
Source material was always h265.
Video hardware - Intel OpenCL.

Export in h265 in my case has always some stuttering and I can't figure out why.
Export in h264 is ok, but way more space required to keep the same quality. I also noticed that the quality gets visually worse in case I export in 4k 120mbps. However increase bitrate futher will end up with enormous filesize.
If anyone can share suggestions or presets, I will be very grateful for the support.

I am also looking for best export settings in Premiere pro for 10-bits 4K 30fps files. In my export files colors are faded, hazy, washed out.............. :(

Hello,
Well, in my case colours match what I see in the project, however bitrate-wise still having issues.
When GPU is set I can't see more than 50mbit/s neither for H265, nor for H264. At the same time CPU option does allow to do that, however the quality is slightly worse than original file. Especially it's seen on the water, forest and other similar scenes.
In Premiere exported video to H265 also have some sort of stuttering no matter whether GPU or CPU rendering is set.
Maybe it's an issue of Premiere itself, however I tried different versions and result was the same.
I am going to try Davinci just for sanity check and will post an update.

Last idea which comes to my mind is lack of proper GPU as I am using Intel built-in GPU instead of Nvidia/AMD.
I am also looking for best export settings in Premiere pro for 10-bits 4K 30fps files. In my export files colors are faded, hazy, washed out.............. :(

still learning,
are you talking "rendering"? after you post-process?
i've done 3-4 different "options", I use coral video suite ultimate 2020. Found AVC 3840X2160 30p 40Mbps gets me real close to original quality, but the files are giant! I shoot at 4k auto. It's still goobly-gook as I learn the terms ?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials