Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery problem

KWE

Reaction score
I just got the problem that a full charged battery say 5 min of flight time. Does anyone had this issue and is there a solution ? Battery has onlyy been charged 7 times.

This appears to be similar to the problem that has caused us EVO 1 pilots for that last couple years. When the battery cells get slightly out of balance then the firmware will either land the aircraft very soon after launch or it may refuse to allow it to take flight. Try sliding your critically low battery setting down to around 7 or 8 % and then the low battery warning down to around 15 % and then fly and see if it gives you more time. Also, when you charge the battery you can try to balance charge the cells. When the battery reaches full charge and all the lights go out then press and hold the battery button in for several seconds to turn on the battery (while still connected to the charger) and then it will start a balance charge. It may only take a few minutes and then the lights will go off while completing the balance charge. This method has helped revive several of my older batteries which the EVO refused to fly.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
This appears to be similar to the problem that has caused us EVO 1 pilots for that last couple years. When the battery cells get slightly out of balance then the firmware will either land the aircraft very soon after launch or it may refuse to allow it to take flight. Try sliding your critically low battery setting down to around 7 or 8 % and then the low battery warning down to around 15 % and then fly and see if it gives you more time. Also, when you charge the battery you can try to balance charge the cells. When the battery reaches full charge and all the lights go out then press and hold the battery button in for several seconds to turn on the battery (while still connected to the charger) and then it will start a balance charge. It may only take a few minutes and then the lights will go off while completing the balance charge. This method has helped revive several of my older batteries which the EVO refused to fly.
Thans, I will try it out. Hope it's working :)

I done as you supposed and the time changed to 33 min :) Now I only have to test fly when its stop raining. Thanks a lot :)

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
I have a similar issue with one of my evo 2 v2 batteries, it shows about 2 min of flying time hovers for a few minutes then lands with the critical battery warning, i have tried the above method with all 3 batteries, when i turn them on while connected to the charger the lights stay on but for how long did yours stay on while doing the balance charge.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d