Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery for controller?

dronepro

Reaction score
Hello,

I just bought the Autel Evo this week and it came with 5 drone batteries, which is great. However, it seems like the controller itself can only last like 40 minutes or so, and it does not have replacement batteries. Kinda defeats the purpose of having so many drone batteries.

Any solutions to this? Also why in the world does a controller have so little battery life...

Hello,

I just bought the Autel Evo this week and it came with 5 drone batteries, which is great. However, it seems like the controller itself can only last like 40 minutes or so, and it does not have replacement batteries. Kinda defeats the purpose of having so many drone batteries.

Any solutions to this? Also why in the world does a controller have so little battery life...
If you are sure the RC battery was fully charged and only got 40 minutes of use, you have a bad battery.

If you are sure the RC battery was fully charged and only got 40 minutes of use, you have a bad battery.
It was at 100%. It went down like 1% every few minutes, felt like 2 to 1 compared to drone battery. So when my drone was at like 90%, the controller would be at like 95%, etc... I will do some testing today, maybe support will help me out.

How long does your controller last?

It was at 100%. It went down like 1% every few minutes, felt like 2 to 1 compared to drone battery. So when my drone was at like 90%, the controller would be at like 95%, etc... I will do some testing today, maybe support will help me out.

How long does your controller last?
Never actually timed it to total exhaustion, but I have NEVER had the slightest issue while draining three flight batteries.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ