Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery firmware updates

E325pilots

Reaction score
Hi, how to update battery firmware manualy ? Battery no.1 already update with drone firmware... but no.2 and 3 still not yet update.... anybody know how to update ?

Hi, how to update battery firmware manualy ? Battery no.1 already update with drone firmware... but no.2 and 3 still not yet update.... anybody know how to update ?
It's been a while and I'm not 100% sure. I think I saw a video not to long ago. You have to go thru the whole process of updating the drones firmware with the new battery in and it should prompt to do the battery update after the drone firmware.
If I'm wrong, I apologize and anyone feel free to correct me.
This may help: Full guides for Download and update firmware on you device autel evo 2 battery firmware update

I don't think it necessary to update the batteries with this v.1.2.16 .

DJI doesn't always update batteries either, and if it does the message will be prompted when the batteries are installed.

For evo 2 yes i know... but for evo lite +.... if diference firmware... flight time have a diference. For battery firmware V.1.5.0 have a 40minute flight time and for firmware V0.1.3.0 only have 30minit flight time.

I don't know, I did the update for one battery but the other two also show V.1.5.0 .

Anyone have this problem ? i try to reinstall autel sky apps.... after i reinstall back, now all my flight data gone....

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller