Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery Drain

cgreene0318

Reaction score
Recently bought the EVO, with the 3 batteries. I charged up the batteries before putting in the case. Today went to fly and all 3 batteries had lost some battery power (%). Is this normal?

Thanks
Chris

Ok. There needs to be a sticky on batteries. Especially about them draining, charging and sudden drops.
Your batteries are set to drain so that they preserve themselves. Those settings are usually 10 days and can be found in the settings.
Also, remember when you are going to fly to always top them off within 24 hours of flight or you may get a sudden battery drop from like 70% to 8% (random numbers but it is usually around those numbers that it happens) almost instantly.

Reactions: Rad319
Guys, my two batteries showing "battery damaged" can do something about it or is it f@#$T? Do somebody have two batteries for selling in EU?

Guys, my two batteries showing "battery damaged" can do something about it or is it f@#$T? Do somebody have two batteries for selling in EU?
If your batteries are still under warranty give Autel a call. They replaced mine free of charge.

well its long time since warranty is ended :)

luckily i managed to revive one battery to normal working condition but one still persists :)

it very strange how voltage is only 0.1-0.15v difference and shows abnormal voltage :(

and most dead battery is less used :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials