Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery charging hub issue: Evo Pro 2

AndrewS

Reaction score
I recently purchased an Aston Power 4-battery charging hub for Evo Pro 2 batteries. It's doing a strange thing. When I initially insert all four batteries and plug it in, the center screen turns on, the fan kicks-in and the battery charging indicator flashes indicating (presumably) charging in progress. Then, after several minutes, the screen goes blank, the fan stops and the flashing ceases. The battery indicator on the batteries show some progress in charging but it doesn't appear to continue to charge. Any theories?

Sorry to hear. At $220 per battery, I have never used anything except OME to charge my batteries. I've seen many trying to save a buck only to end up damaging or destroying their batteries. I have the Autel hub and have NEVER had any issues charging my batteries.

Reactions: rcee
I hear you, but at $149 I didn't buy this hub to save a buck!!
Return it and buy the Autel Hub...is clear that does not handle properly the charges and cannot communicate with batteries.
Will toast the cells.
With Autel Hub you have 2 options, charge faster the battery with the highest charge, or charge all batteries at once....
Also works at car with invertor...
So...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy