Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Batteries and firmware update

Fishhead3

Reaction score
Hi

I just updated the firmware for my Nano +. Do I need to update each battery (as I do for my E2P6K?

Also, I still can't find the flight log in the profile. There is no tab in the menu. Any suggestions?

Thanks

If a battery needs to be updated the app will inform you once a battery is installed and the drone and controller are powered up. Just wait a few seconds for them to all sync up.

Hi

I just updated the firmware for my Nano +. Do I need to update each battery (as I do for my E2P6K?

Also, I still can't find the flight log in the profile. There is no tab in the menu. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hi, yes there is a tab for the Log, tricky to find but it is there, without looking, it is at the start of selecting everything, not in the main menu.. Cheers

Hi

Thanks
Should be a "more logs" oval Button in the top middle below your name when you go into profile of the main screen. If you clear cache, they likely disappear... I reinstalled the app after glitches that were happening after the last update (random full disconnects) and all the logs are gone... Saving them won't do anything for you. I haven't found anything online that has the ones that I hit the upload button on.. There is another screen as well that has Drone flight logs, rc logs and app logs - all of which are to upload.... Basically to Autel... They have not once asked me to upload when I had intermittent then full time obstacle sensor issues... They just say send it in. So likely they don't go over them unless you have a fly away or got them subpoenaed from a LEO..

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller