Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

B4UFly app updated

I downloaded the app despite all the negative reviews. I figured that I at least need to check the area in which I fly. There are 4 airports listed within 5 miles of me. 3 of the 4 are no longer in operation and the distances are wrong. I know its over 3.85 miles to the hospital where they are saying there is a Heliport which there is not. Helicopters do not land at the hospital anymore and Life Flight has their own terminal at the local airport which is only 2 miles from the hospital. Another one is a grass strip less than 2 miles from me that hasn't been used in years and is non operational. My brother is one of the last ones that flew out of that field and that was in the late 90's. Come on FAA, you want to hold us accountable but you can't update your app???
Sorry to complain but this is not right!

As stated above, I found B4Ufly useless due to non existant heliports and grass strips.

It would be nice if some of these apps had clickable links for the airport phone numbers that would actually launch your dial app so you could call or text the airport directly from the app. Instead of having to write the number down and exit out of the app and then use the phone (that I'm using the app on) to call to make notification on.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58