Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

B&H Photo has marked their Autel Lite/Lite+ drones as discontinued? I'm repeating this thread because the title of the first thread is too ambiguous.

I read that those that have pre-ordered the Lite and Lite+ will be saving $100.00. Autel recently had to up their price but stated they will honor any pre-orders made before a certain date. I'm not sure what the date was though.

Reactions: jamess336
This is straight from Autel; “This is a technical issue where they [B&H] are deleting old item numbers that they set up prior to our [Autel] sending out the confirmed item numbers. Nothing is being discontinued..”
Autel also just posted on Instagram you can see all the New Drones at CES and they will be available soon

Reactions: Andrew01
I got the same notice from B&H, but no other distributors have made this statement. I ordered my Lite+ from DRONE WORKS. I haven't received any such notice. Most of the main distributors are still accepting orders. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?
Perhaps I'll have to make a few phone calls this week.

The Nano and Lite models are clearly listed for sale on the B&H website.

Attachments

• D7025BB6-0770-485B-8E45-DEBED20D8B43.jpeg
    D7025BB6-0770-485B-8E45-DEBED20D8B43.jpeg
    341.9 KB · Views: 4
The Nano and Lite models are clearly listed for sale on the B&H website.
as of today, the model are listed. the other week, they disappeared. so yes they are back...with all the models and all the colours. the fact that they were listed as "discontinued" threw off are lot of people.

Autel also just posted on Instagram you can see all the New Drones at CES and they will be available soon
It seems like we have been hearing from Autel ,will be available soon ,that's been for the last two months now.
I wonder if Autel has a different meaning of the word soon,than anyone else.

Looks like they will be shipping next week. I would guess to the pre-order customers. I would imagine to the Authorized Dealers too.
Checked Google Play tonight, Autel Sky is available for download. To me this means that they will start shipping the units that use this control software very soon.

Last edited:
Check Google Play tonight, Autel Sky is available for download. To me this means that they will start shipping the units that use this control software very soon.
I sure hope this time they mean it.the Autel Sky app was available for download at google play about a month ago,
but just for a little while.Then they removed it.I am really interested in the lite+. I have a dJI mavic air 2 now.But am certainly
willing to try out the Lite+.
Thanks for the heads up on the Autel Sky app.

I sure hope this time they mean it.the Autel Sky app was available for download at google play about a month ago,
but just for a little while.Then they removed it.I am really interested in the lite+. I have a dJI mavic air 2 now.But am certainly
willing to try out the Lite+.
Thanks for the heads up on the Autel Sky app.
I downloaded an .apk version (1.0.25) a couple of weeks ago and the one on Google Play currently is Version 1.0.36. Must be that they found 1.0.25 had issues that need to be corrected before releasing it again. I'd rather that the control software didn't have any control issues while I'm flying.

Last edited:
I downloaded an .apk version (1.0.25) a couple of weeks ago and the one on Google Play currently is Version 1.0.36. Must be that they found 1.0.25 had issues that need to be corrected before releasing it again. I'd rather that the control software didn't have any control issues while I'm flying.
I had 1.0.35,that means 3 updates on software before release of new products.it's good that they are working on
getting it right.That is probably the last thing a pilot needs is drone control issues when flying.

Nano+ Finally arrived

Flight test coming soon, it’s raining today.

I’m recovering from Covid so excuse my brevity!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy