Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

avoid props in frame. how are you guys amanging this issue?

Rorysee

Reaction score
Waiting for the delivery of my Autel Evo. I have a 3DR Solo. one issue is props in frame. I see in some clips from Evo that there is also this issue in Autel Evo. when reversing back from the shot camera titled down was a solution for this. what other advice do you guys have? much appreciated

Waiting for the delivery of my Autel Evo. I have a 3DR Solo. one issue is props in frame. I see in some clips from Evo that there is also this issue in Autel Evo. when reversing back from the shot camera titled down was a solution for this. what other advice do you guys have? much appreciated
Tilt the gimbal down a few degrees usually works. Also, keep speed down on the bits you actually want to use.

what is a good average speed?
22mph, or you can dial it up to maybe 35. Do not use Ludicrous mode except for getting from A to B in a hurry. But mostly, your best shots will come in Precision mode, IMHO.

22mph, or you can dial it up to maybe 35. Do not use Ludicrous mode except for getting from A to B in a hurry. But mostly, your best shots will come in Precision mode, IMHO.
thanks much apreciated

You need to lower the gimbal a bit for any forward motion in standard mode. It’s the wide FOV that causes this.

The early production units have the camera pointed to the left a bit. Later ones it is strait. You should be ok. If not a few degrees down works

Reactions: Rorysee
You need to lower the gimbal a bit for any forward motion in standard mode. It’s the wide FOV that causes this.
ok. that makes sense so general linear mode should be good. have to get used the evo cam. still getting my head around the Evo before I fly

It’s camera is great. Very creative for look with its settings if you don’t want to do a lot of post. Ridiculous in log at 4K 60 if you know what your doing with a pro editing platform.

Reactions: Rorysee

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fdragon