Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel war repercussions

adc-pdx-Dave

Reaction score
My Autel rep. Who works at the Kukeranken store told me today at the Portland store that Autel may be getting heavy repercussions because of an incident in the Russian backed war going on. Some thing about drone technology getting in the wrong hands.

Wow. Someone somewhere said he heard something from someone somewhere about a non-specific thing that may or may not happen to someone somewhere eventually because of something somewhere. Incredible.

Autel is a Chinese company. Like all Chinese companies, they are beholden to the direction and control of the communist government dictatorship. Less so than DJI, who the CCP literally has an ownership stake in. But none the less, any Chinese manufacturing company is subject to this kind of thing. If the CCP wants to use Autel drones to help their soviet friends, they will just make it happen.

Autel is a Chinese company. Like all Chinese companies, they are beholden to the direction and control of the communist government dictatorship. Less so than DJI, who the CCP literally has an ownership stake in. But none the less, any Chinese manufacturing company is subject to this kind of thing. If the CCP wants to use Autel drones to help their soviet friends, they will just make it happen.
So @adc-pdx-Dave’s comments about hearing it from another party are more than just conjecture as you want to make him believe. 🙄

So @adc-pdx-Dave’s comments about hearing it from another party are more than just conjecture as you want to make him believe. 🙄
Nope. His post was still vague and without meaningful context of any kind. The article you posted is says nothing about repercussions and nothing about "an incident". It's interesting, and I replied about it. But I don't see one having any relation to the other.

I wou
Nope. His post was still vague and without meaningful context of any kind. The article you posted is says nothing about repercussions and nothing about "an incident". It's interesting, and I replied about it. But I don't see one having any relation to the other.

I wouldn’t expect you to see any relation between them.

I heard what he said from a real live person. Any doubts I will publish his name but not succumbing to presure. Maybe the employee read it somewhere.

Reactions: Limewood
Wow. Someone somewhere said he heard something from someone somewhere about a non-specific thing that may or may not happen to someone somewhere eventually because of something somewhere. Incredible.
Right

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791