Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Robotics EVO Nano+ And More

darkgable183

Reaction score

For sale: Autel Robotics EVO Nano+ 249g Mini Foldable Drone with 3-Axis Gimbal, 4K Camera, RYYB , 3D Obstacle Avoidance, PDAF + CDAF Focus, 28-Min Flight Time, Improved Wind Resistance. This aircraft has less that 2 hours of flight time and has never crashed....it is in new condition. Not only are you getting a drone with all of the standard equipment...you are getting extras that you won't get anywhere else. Hopefully I'll get everything listed:

LifThor sunshade

Skyfire
Autel Nano And Lite – Controller Enhancement Kit - Tablet Mount Adapter - Grey And Black Edition Yellow
SmartPhone & Tablet Adapter Kit 2

LifThor controller strap

iPad 5th Gen Tablet

Otterbox Defender case...I actually have 2 cases...1 is brand new and never been opened. I can't guarantee that I can find it right away, but it's yours as soon as I have the time to look for it.

I'm asking $800 for everything...however, if you aren't interested in the tablet, I'll drop the price by $50...it's a no brainer.

Lowpro backpack.

The aircraft flies perfectly and is fun to play with. After buying it, I realized that I didn't have the time to actually use it...so it's gotta go and t's a steal of a deal. So...the first $800 gets you EVERYTHING. So hit me back if you have any questions about the aircraft/accessories or payment!

hi, confused on this part.. Grey And Black Edition Yellow

yellow?
The Skyfire tablet holder comes in different colors. Maybe that's what he's talking about. This is probably sold though since it's 6 weeks old.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy