Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Repair Support

michael2002

Reaction score
For the past week I have been trying to get my EVO II Pro in for repair. I can't really reach support on the phone as two out of the three times it went right to voicemail. Eventually I did reach someone who sent me an online form to fill out. I filled this out and sent in my proof of purchase. That was 4 days ago and no response from them. I can't reach them on the phone as it goes right to voicemail.

I would expect more from a company like Autel, it has been a whole week and I still have not gotten instructions on where to send it in. I need to get this repaired but can't reach anyone. I am not a recreational flyer, I depend on this drone for my company.

Is this a common experience with Autel? I am really concerned about their ability to timely make repairs and am considering switching to a different drone.

Hang in and keep trying. I had a defective 6K and they had me send it back, once returned it had more issues, they took that one back and returned to me a new 6K. Yeah it was a total pain in the butt during the 6 week process but in the end, I have not had any further issues and they both (Have 2) fly great now without issue.

I was also in the same boat and why I have 2 one as a backup always.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: advexure
I sent mine in back in January, and it came back "fixed" but not fixed, and have been trying to get them to take it back once again (I had also asked for the Autel Care inspection, but they didn't do that) but they've been playing hard to get.

All I can say, is call them. Emails, even when they say they saw it come in over the phone, seem to get 0 response from them anymore.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy