Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Nano Plus battery charger

Cade

Reaction score
Hi I cannot charge the controller for my Nano plus I bought in the UK. The charger no longer works after 10 months. Autel won't supply me with a new charger, although I am happy to pay for one. I originally bought the Nano plus as a stepping stone to getting a more professional Autel drone, but their indifference to supplying a pretty basic spare is now making me think twice.
Does anyone have any ideas? I thought my Mavic 3 charger would charge the controller. It seemed to do the batteries, but strangely won't charge the controller.
Clearly the drone is useless currently.
Thanks

Peter

the charger is broken meaning it will not charge the rc and it won't charge anything else around the house either?

Can you just use any other USB power source and a USB-C cable to the bottom of the controller? That is all I have ever used for my Nano's controller.

well I tried my Mavic 3 charger - but it just seemed to blink really quickly. Maybe I need to persevere.

I've charge my controller with any USB charger that just happens to be plugged in - normally not the one supplied by Autel.

Thanks everyone. I will try other chargers....I was a bit concerned about plugging something in that might damage the drone, but it seems some other chargers will work.
Pete

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58