Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Explorer App Settings Walkthrough

Great video refresher for Autel EVO 2 6K drone.
Be sure that you don't confuse the V1 to V2, I have two V1, no wonder both my EVO2 V1 got Stunned with Firmware wrongly placed on their web site..
I'm using Autel Explorer 1.8.25

For some strange reason the cell phones that worked with Autel Explorer now no longer work, AE keeps crashing.

Great video refresher for Autel EVO 2 6K drone.
Be sure that you don't confuse the V1 to V2, I have two V1, no wonder both my EVO2 V1 got Stunned with Firmware wrongly placed on their web site..
I'm using Autel Explorer 1.8.25

For some strange reason the cell phones that worked with Autel Explorer now no longer work, AE keeps crashing.
Thanks. The AE cell phone thing seems to be almost not even an option anymore it's SO unpredictable! Also if you know anyone I have two new Evo 2 Pro batteries for sale and a hub and car charger....0 cycles on them.

All my three cell phones keep crashing with Autel Explorer.
I got the Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K Rugged Bundle and the basic Autel EVO 2 6K for sale, any takers?
The rugged bundle came with 2 batteries and I paid $2100 any takers with three batteries for $1750

The other basic was $1650 with one battery, I give two batteries for $1500

Both like new, no scratches, bangs or cracks.

When I first bought the DJI Air 2 S out of frustration with Autel, it too would not work with those cell and had to buy Galaxy 10+ and later on I got the DJI Mavic 3 Classic that came with its own RC remote.
This Galaxy 10+ works with Autel Explorer, no issues !
[email protected]

Attachments

• Sm DSC_7112.jpg
    Sm DSC_7112.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • Sm DSC_7113.jpg
    Sm DSC_7113.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: atortaloha
All my three cell phones keep crashing with Autel Explorer.
I got the Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K Rugged Bundle and the basic Autel EVO 2 6K for sale, any takers?
The rugged bundle came with 2 batteries and I paid $2100 any takers with three batteries for $1750

The other basic was $1650 with one battery, I give two batteries for $1500

Both like new, no scratches, bangs or cracks.
[email protected]
And so people are clear that Evo 2 Pro I did the video with I ended up returning to Autel because I couldn’t get the app to work or stay connected I’m done with that drone. 😤

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles